We’ll help you choose the right boiler for your home.
For the highest efficiency, your boiler needs to match the heat distribution system in your home. We can establish the best ratio by having you answer two simple questions.
What kind of fuel does your boiler use – Natural or LP gas or fuel oil? Does your existing system use water or steam to distribute heat throughout your house?
With these answers we can help you select a boiler that will work with your heating system to provide warmth with efficiency, comfort and energy cost savings. Ask us about additional features such as indirect water heater for abundant hot water and energy-saving devices such as outdoor reset controls that will help reduce your fuel bills.
US Boiler (Burnham)
When you purchase a Burnham boiler from U.S. Boiler Company, you’re getting the best in comfort, durability and safety. With nine models meeting the Energy Star efficiency standards and two that have earned the coveted Consumers Digest Best Buy award, they have the right boiler for your home.
Alpine Condensing Gas Boiler
Alpine boiler is equipped with a number of advanced technologies to constantly monitor boiler performance and match fuel consumption directly to heating demand.
The Alpine incorporates outside temperature sensing technology that automatically adjusts the firing rate of the boiler based on the outside air temperature. It also continuously monitors system safety parameters to ensure years of comfortable, safe, reliable operation.
Available for use with natural or LP gas.
K2 Condensing Gas Boiler
The K2 condensing boiler’s simplified design includes a hinged inner door that isolates electronics and controls from combustion and waterside components, making for fast, clutter-free service access.
The ESC delivers the perfect balance of energy-saving performance, durability, and features for homes where a chimney-vented boiler is not an option.
The ESC features an advanced cast iron heat exchanger, and a well-insulated heavy-duty steel base. It also features the IQ Control System which not only monitors boiler operation, but also gives the ability to add additional energy saving features to the boiler.
See other Burnham boiler products from U.S. Boiler Company website.
Weil-McLain offers a wide range of energy-efficient, high-quality gas and oil-fired boilers for residential heating as well as gas-fired, oil-fired and combination oil/gas boilers for use in restaurants, hotels, schools and other commercial facilities.
- Boiler Intelligence for Every Heating Need
- Optimal Efficiency for Multiple Temperatures
- Quick System Presets to Match any Application
- Seamless Multiple Boiler Control
- Gas fired water boiler with cast iron sections
- Natural draft and direct exhaust capability
- Can be used with natural or propane gas
- All units are factory-tested
- Compact design saves valuable living space
- No vertical draft hood and no mechanical vent damper
- Intermittent electronic ignition with standard components for easy servicing
- Durable stainless steel fire tube heat exchanger
- Flexible 24-zone capacity, floor standing or wall mount
- Easy control presets and accessible parts
See other boiler products from Weil-McLain