Like conventional HVAC systems, the Fujitsu Inverter systems eliminate the need for a basement-or attic-located evaporator unit and bulky ductwork by using thin copper tubing that pumps directly to discreet wall mounted blowers inside. The Inverter component allows the outdoor unit to vary its speed and output to match the required capacity of the indoor unit. Thus, the Inverter model can achieve 30% more operating efficiency than conventional models and is much less expensive to run.
Fujitsu Ductless Cooling
Indoor & Outdoor Units
Stylish, slim and elegant, these cooling-only wall mounted units are designed for single rooms. Indoor units have a clean, aesthetic design and are small but mighty and shorter in length than competing units, helping them blend into any room. Ideal for spaces requiring additional capacity but are limited on space.
Fujitsu Ductless Heating
Indoor & Outdoor Units
Stylish, slim and elegant, these units blend into any room. Residential applications include sunrooms and additions. Commercially, their size makes them ideal for small to medium offices, providing individual temperature control.
Fujitsu Ductless Heating & Cooling
Stylish, slim and elegant, these popular wall mounted units are designed for single rooms. Indoor units have a clean, aesthetic design and are small but mighty and shorter in length than competing units, helping them blend into any room. These 16-SEER heat pump systems now feature Inverter technology, environmentally friendly R410A refrigerant, both heating and cooling operation, quiet mode and easy maintenance.
- Energy Efficient Because there are no ducts, inverter systems lose less than 5% cooling vs. up to 40% for traditional forced-air systems. Increased efficiencies mean lower utility bills.
- Individual Zoning Individual zoning allows you to heat or cool only the areas you want, and not the areas that are unoccupied.
- Quiet Operation The Bradford White Defender Ductless air conditioners are comprised of an indoor and outdoor unit, which allows for a peaceful inside environment because the louder components like compressors and motors are outdoors.
- No Ducts Copper tubing running through a small opening in the wall or ceiling easily connects the indoor and outdoor units. Refrigerant is cycled through the lines from the outdoor condensing unit to the indoor unit, where the air is quietly distributed to the interior space.
- Year Round, Whole Home/Business Comfort Home and business owners can get just the right amount of heating and cooling needed by installing 2 to 8 indoor units connected to one outdoor unit. Indoor units vary by size and style and each creates its own “zone” of comfort, allowing you to heat or cool individual rooms, hallways and open spaces.