Also Serving Monmouth and Ocean Counties
No matter the temperature outside, you always want plenty of heated water. You need a functional, modern water heater to ensure that your family has hot water for cleaning dishes and clothes year-round. And in colder months, your family will certainly appreciate hot showers.
When you need water heater repair service or installation, call Aggressive Mechanical Contractors. We’ll give you the prompt, dependable service you deserve.
Hot Water Wanted
At Aggressive Mechanical, we strive to be innovative and give our homeowners the very best products available. We install traditional gas and electric water heaters as well as the popular tankless water heater. Our installation projects are found in homes and businesses all over New Jersey.
Because our customers and their comfort come first, we offer warranties and maintenance for every hot water heater we install.
We also specialize in water heater repair for buildings with older models. If you’ve moved into an older home or own a business with a pre-installed water heater, we will apply our knowledge and experience as we care for your water heater.
Our Promise to You
Since just after World War II, Aggressive Mechanical has taken care of the New Jersey community. We’re proud of our family and the service we’ve provided our friends and neighbors in heating, air conditioning, and plumbing for three generations now.
We hope you’ll trust us to care for your hot water heater and your home. Our family-owned business is committed to integrity, quality, and superior customer service.
Contact Us Today
From Littleton, to Newark and Redbank, NJ, and surrounding areas, our staff can get the job done. Don’t live without hot water—call us for water heater installation or repair!
Below you will find more information about the products we offer for water heaters.
Bradford White Water Heaters
Why I Recommend Bradford White Water Heaters for Your Home
Bradford White is recommended most for quality when compared to other tank water heater brands.
- The Hydrojet® Total Performance System The Hydrojet® Total Performance System improves efficiency, increases tank life, and provides you with more hot water by reducing harmful sediment buildup in the water heater.
- The Hydrojet® Vitraglas® Tank Lining Bradford White’s Vitraglas® enamel tank lining provides unsurpassed protection against tank corrosion to help your water heater last longer.
- The Defender Safety System® The Bradford White Defender Safety System® resists the ignition of flammable vapors outside a gas-fired water heater. When vapors are detected, the Defender system automatically shuts down the water heater’s operation.
- The ICON System™ Intelligent Gas Control Valve The ICON System™ is an exclusive gas control technology that offers simple and convenient adjustment of your water temperature.
- 6-year Limited Warranty Bradford White’s strong commitment to quality and reliability is backed with a 6-year limited warranty that covers both the Vitraglas® lined tank and the water heater’s component parts.
- Bradford White’s ENERGY STAR® Qualified Water Heaters Water heating consumes the second largest amount of energy in your home. Bradford White offers a wide variety of highly efficient, ENERGY STAR® qualified models suitable for almost any home.
- Extend your Warranty Protection Bradford White offers a 10-Year Extended Limited Warranty upgrade for added protection on its most popular residential water heaters. This upgrade gives you peace of mind knowing your Bradford White water heater and parts are protected against failure for a full 10 years.
Navien Tankless Hot Water Heaters
We also carry Navien Premium Condensing Tankless Gas Water Heaters (NPE-A) and Condensing Gas Combination Boilers (CH-ASME)
Conventional tank-type water heaters eventually run out of hot water; they can only hold a limited supply.
Navien’s Condensing tankless water heaters provide you with an endless supply of hot water on demand by activating the unit the moment you open a hot water tap. Since Navien Condensing tankless water heaters provide an unlimited supply of hot water whenever you need it, you’ll never have to worry about running out of hot water.
Navien’s extremely efficient and eco-friendly units mean extra savings for you and your family.
- Tankless: Simple, Yet Advanced
- ½” Gas pipe capable up to 24’ (NPE only)
- ComfortFlow Technology, insulated buffer tank and recirculation pump (“A” Models)
- Dual stainless steel heat exchangers
- 2’ PVC venting capable up to 60” (NPE only)
- Field Gas convertible (NPE only)
- Cascade capable without additional controllers